Link: Mila's Daydreams

This morning, I'd like to share one of my very favorite blogs with you.

It's not a craft blog, or a cooking blog, or even a blog with any writing on it. Nope, it's a photo blog--not just any photo blog, though! In the style of Oren Lavie, Adele Enersen waits until her baby Mila is asleep and then creates beautiful landscapes using blankets, books, and other props and starring sleeping Mila in an interpretation of what she may or may not be dreaming of at that moment.

I just can't get over this. It's definitely going into my Things To Do Someday When I Have a BabyScrimp file.





"A Space Odyssey 2010" by Adele Enersen, featuring Mila
You can see all of Mila's Daydreams here. Go look--I think it will make you smile.

(Incidentally, I recommend you view the blog while listening to this fantastic song, and maybe after you've watched the brilliantly creative video)

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I can just see Baby Scrimp now dressed in tweed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...