DIY Summer Top

Newest item on my list of wicked cool things? Sew Mama Sew, a repository of hip patterns, design ideas, tips, tricks, and techniques for sewing. They also sell some really beautiful and unique fabrics and maintain a blog with inspiration photos, links, and advice. What's not to love?

I'm particularly enthralled with this pattern, which I'd like to try very soon, especially because Mr. Scrimp and I are getting ready to take a trip to the beach, and I'm going to need something cute to wear there!


Doesn't this look like it will fit the bill nicely? I'm a fan.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I sewed a top that looked almost exactly like that as my very first sewing project in Jr. High Home Ec. Let's see.... I think that would have been around 1972. : ) I think I still have the pattern.
    "Everything old is new again"!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...