Stockings!

Well, we had an even busier day than I thought we would. Mr. Scrimp got the tree up and it is standing in the living room and settling its branches as I write this. I had a couple of hours of work to get done, and a couple of hours of wrestling with my computer and trying to get it to turn on.

So, I'm sorry to say, I still haven't got that bonus five dollar decor post done. That will teach me to promise to deliver blog entries I haven't finished writing yet. But it will come in the next day or two!

In the meantime, how about digging through your scrap fabric and making a couple of these Christmas stockings with this free pattern from Craft Leftovers? This would be a great use for fabric from a loved blanket or article of clothing that's too tattered to use but of too much sentimental value to throw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...