Food for Thought, addendum

I've got some work to do this evening, but then it's blog, blog, blog until bed--I'll finally get caught up! I'm not entirely over being sick, but I went back to my job today after two miserable days at home and a weekend of sleeping and moping.

I grabbed lunch at work today--Jif peanut butter on processed potato bread and a slice of American cheese, because that's what was there. Then I spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out why I suddenly felt so sick to my stomach, and it didn't hit me until this afternoon that it's been long enough now since we started trying to eat organic/nonprocessed et cetera that maybe I just don't tolerate processed foods very well anymore. Is it possible that I used to feel like this all the time? What a horrifying thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...